Blue Isle Studios is looking for an exceptionally skilled concept artist to join our team. Your focus will be to design characters and environments for a brand new world. Your skills and responsibilities will include creation of concept art and reference materials for the 3D art team, while reporting to the art lead. You must have the creative sense to prototype and gather reference material for your designs.
This is a full or part-time contract position.
- Work with the creative lead to deliver art assets by assigned due dates
- Design characters, environments and props
- Work with the art lead to conceptualize the overall look and style of the game, including colour and lighting
- A minimum of 3 years experience creating concept art for videogames
- Strong illustration and concept art skills
- Thorough understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
- A degree or formal art training in illustration, traditional painting or industrial design
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and its art pipeline
- Experience working with Unity Engine and its art pipeline
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with samples of your work, cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
About The Studio
Founded in 2010, Blue Isle Studios is an independent developer and publisher located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Canada. Lead by industry veterans Alex Tintor and Brenden Frank, Blue Isle has established itself as one of the most exciting independent developers, creating iconic experiences that have sold millions of copies worldwide.