Blue Isle Studios is looking for a detail-oriented, self-driven Video Game QA Tester to join our team with a focus on user experience and player progression. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate with programmers, team leads and other testers to provide feedback and analysis that is meaningful in shipping a quality multiplayer title.
This is for a 6 month contract position working from our office located in downtown Toronto. We are not looking for remote contract work at this time.
- Develop test cases and estimate execution time
- Execute test, capture test results and report issues in JIRA
- Manage the JIRA bug database and raise concerns with team leads
- Ensure test documentation and results are maintained
- Experience working with Unreal 4 or Unity
- Critical eye for gameplay feedback loops and fun factor
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert organizational skills
- Experience working with JIRA issue tracking, Slack and Trello
- Experience working with open world multiplayer games
- Computer science or related degree
- Junior level proficiency in a game development field such as art, design or programming
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.