Blue Isle Studios is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Unity Mobile Programmer to join our team to lead the charge in building a mobile game. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building and playing a wide range of games, and significant experience working with the Unity engine. We are looking for someone who has the ability to see projects through to completion.
Blue Isle Studios offers a wide array of challenges that will enable a programmer to feel a strong sense of ownership and make significant contributions while working on big games.
This is for a 6 month position (with the possibility of extension) while working remotely. The ideal candidate can work on an Eastern Standard Time zone schedule.
- Strong C# skills in Unity Engine
- Experience deploying to android and ios platforms
- Experience working with various google api integrations
- Strong understanding of vector math
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization
- High level of comfort extending and improving upon an existing code base
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of S2 cell geometry
- Minimum of 5 years coding experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience programming in the video game industry
- At least 1 shipped title
- Strong C++ and blueprinting skills in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working with client/server architecture
- Technical art skills with particles using cascade or shuriken
- Technical art skills with skeletal meshes using persona or mechanism
- Computer science or related degree
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with samples of your work, cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
About The Studio
Founded in 2010, Blue Isle Studios is an independent developer and publisher located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Canada. Lead by industry veterans Alex Tintor and Brenden Frank, Blue Isle has established itself as one of the most exciting independent developers, creating iconic experiences that have sold millions of copies worldwide.