We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join our growing team as a community manager. The ideal candidate is a passionate gamer with experience in the promotional and publishing side of the games industry. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is genuinely excited to communicate with fans, represent the development team and help push our games to the next level.
This is a full-time employment position working from our office located in downtown Toronto.
- Manage our social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch and YouTube
- Manage and create content for our official websites
- Write blog and news posts
- Monitor community feedback and share with the development team
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate news and media releases
- Respond to emails and questions from our community
- Represent our studio at promotional and marketing events (international travel may be required)
- Appear on camera or in front of crowds of people during interviews or other appearances
- Proven experience as a community manager
- Passionate gamer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Experience producing video content
- Experience with Photoshop or other image editing software
- A good eye for visual design
- Game development & design experience
- Experience playing video games at a competitive level
- Experience as a video game streamer on YouTube or Twitch
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Studio
Founded in 2010, Blue Isle Studios is an independent developer and publisher located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Canada. Lead by industry veterans Alex Tintor and Brenden Frank, Blue Isle has established itself as one of the most exciting independent developers, creating iconic experiences that have sold millions of copies worldwide.