We are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated programmer to work on our upcoming horror game, Slender: The Arrrival. This is a two month full-time contract, the successful applicant can work remotely from home with our team in Toronto, Canada. Your role will be to assist the lead programmer and game designers as we wrap up production on The Arrival, handling a wide range of tasks from AI programming, to implementing new gameplay features, to bug fixing.
– 3+ years of experience using a number of programming languages, with emphasis on C#
– 1+ year of experience working with the Unity 3D game engine
– Having worked on one or more shipped titles is a plus, but not required
– Shader knowledge is a plus
Goals and Responsibilities:
– Attend daily team meetings, provide frequent updates while working on assigned projects
– Maintain a consistent, professional level of work throughout a wide range of programming tasks
– Work efficiently to meet deadlines, finish work on time
– Identify issues before they come up, plan ahead and execute tasks with minimal work wasted
Skills and Abilities:
– Strong communication and organisational skills are a must
– Strong problem solving skills
– Ability to critique own work and fix issues before handing in assignments
– Work under a fast paced environment
There is a possibility that we will offer a contract extension at the conclusion of your 2 months with us.
Interested applicants, please send a resume along with a portfolio of past work to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!